View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 06:44 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

one reason for my to have skipped cymbalta.. the expense... one month worth $38. for me... I usually only pay $10. a script... but wow 38. oh well.. I picked it up... and I will take it tonight I think... then for week take all three kinds...

funny I was there and they said they had another script ready... I said really I did not expect another... it was for tramadol... ?? I was like I still have some at home.. no need for refill.. then said actually wanted to talk to pharmacist about the two drugs together..

pharmacist did say yes those two together, can lead to serotonin build up to dangerous amount... if happens can be life threatening well I think if greater amount that I took tramadol. But then the other lady asked well do you want this script..of the tramadol... I was like NO I did not need more and I think I will skip it as a pain medicine if reaction could be with the cymbalta.

I am a medicine baby though... I hate trying new and all... wish me luck.. hugssss,sarah

KEEP SMILING, LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WEAR A FROWN!!
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (11-09-2009), Debbie D (11-09-2009), ewizabeth (11-09-2009), Kitty (11-09-2009), supermoo (11-10-2009), Vonn07 (11-09-2009)