Thread: music and pain
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 07:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

When my daughter is having a bad day, she always listens to music, when she was in the Childrens Pain Rehabilitation at the Cleveland Clinic, they had music therapy...This seems to help her more than anything when she is in a bad flare...you guys are onto something! Keep smiling and singing guys.

Sandy

QUOTE=mellowguy;587930]To everyone who suffers with this horrible and debilitating disease, sometimes the most simple pleasures we have available to us can relieve or even lessen the pain and suffering we go through. One of these pleasures I have found to work for me is a plate or bowl of comfort food and your favorite music listened in a soft tone. Any music that soothes the soul is better then listening to nothing except our own misery that comes about with each agonizing pulse. For me..Listening to Pink Floyd brings comfort and helps to melt the icy grip that blankets my mood. Your mood can reflect the amount of self pity and can be corrected by ones own simple act of pleasing yourself. Have a pain free day/night. Keep safe all.[/QUOTE]
SandyS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (11-11-2009), allentgamer (11-14-2009), Kakimbo (11-09-2009)