View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 10:36 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
Looks like a good start. Do you know your kidney functions?
I am concerned about this sodium/potassium thing.

One should always have a renal panel done, when embarking on alot of supplements. This is just a good safety measure.

The only thing I'd add is some magnesium. If you eat alot of almonds or other foods high in this mineral, you won't need
a supplement. Magnesium is very good for supporting nerve functions.
Aim for 1/2 the RDA for it, or around 200mg elemental, to start.

I'm glad you are feeling some improvement. This is always encouraging.
Yes, Magnesium and Vitamin D are also included in the overall list...

My kidneys are working fine: I passed a few stones some 20 years ago and was taking Zyloric for a while but stopped around 10 years ago with no ill effects...

Putting large magnets on the nodes I described to you in another post seems to be working well, as the pain in these spots has totally gone away: I fancy that these painful nodes may be an irritation build up around nerves and that reducing it helps with proper nerves conduction...

Improvements in the feet has been rapid, as sensitivity has increased some 40% on the upper part and I have not felt any burning pain in a good while: I attribute that to the strong magnet belt and the spot magnets held in place over the painful nodes...

Have you ever heard of this outfit: prices are outrageously high, but, if it works, it might still be worth the expense:

http://shop.rebuildermedical.com/category_s/3.htm
Seagem is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote