View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 04:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Shez,

Sounds like you need a it of support. I have terrrible trouble finding words, and the same loss of memory at night (and at other times because I disassociate), the auras etc. I think the worst part of it is the absolute depression that comes with it all.

I haven't had brain surgery. I refused it because I just don't trust it. I've seen people change so radically that it damages everything, relationships, friendships, work the whole thing. So I put up with the sz's.

You're not alone Shez, theres a few million of us out here, we just don't get to come together as a group other than in communities like this one (which is a godsend...the community that is, not us not getting together).

I heat up rapidly anywhere from 8 or 9 times a day to over 60 odd times a day. I hate it, it is the worst feeling. I had to keep a journal at one stage and carried the digital thermometer in my pocket permanently.

I have been very lucky with the Neurontin though. It has helped me. I guess some people will be allergic and react to things, others won't. That is one of the problems with us all being different.

Stick with it, ad I hope things improve for you soon,

((((hugs))))
Rhiannon
RhiannonsMoon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote