Thread: Hi, y'all!
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 09:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi lois, sorry about that loaf of bread. Its a real bummer when your hard work turns into door stops, had some hockey pucks not to long ago, teheee.
You discribed how I feel everyday. I constantly ache all over, lots of muscle pain and joint pain too. And I still have the fatigue, not half as bad as before. Someone suggested the corn does the same thing to them. This is not a good thing, feel really reluctant to get the corn out, its like I said in alot of things.
You might try some EFA for your dry skin, and that also helps with arthritis type pain, also vit D, espeacialy if you don't get outside to much. You don't drink milk and thats the only place I know of that its fortified. Where I live in Canada its pretty cold, so going outside is out of the question for me.
I also find that when I'm in the cold my muscle weakness increases, just like in the summer when its too hot. Does this happen to you to??
Well tomorrow I'm trying the flax bread, this will be my first attempt for bread thats like regular bread. My bannana bread is awsome pm me if ya want the reciepe. Take care, Patricia
turner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote