Old 11-11-2009, 02:59 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart thank you... will pass this on

Quote:
Originally Posted by acahoon44 View Post
Hey, I know this is a late response, but I believe when you write AD you mean anti-depressants, correct? Just a little input from me, Topamax is not an anti-depressant. It does, however, help with mood swings as well as killer headaches. So if you need to be on an "AD" Topamax may or may not be enough. I do love it. The drug does seem to work wonders. Just make sure to drink plenty of fluids because kidney stones occur quite frequently with patients on Topamax.
Hi there!

Nikko hasn't been around for quite a while lately. A few of us are in touch with her however. Last I knew she was taking a different AD than Cymbalta... but it was definitely an AD not something like Topamax. I'm not sure if she does take Topamax also (she has migraines, so it is possible).

Anyway, I will let her know about the kidney stones (did not know about that!) in case she does take Topamax. She keeps pretty hydrated, but it is always best to be aware of this kind of stuff. Thank you kindly for posting this! I hope to see you in the other threads!

~ waves ~