View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 03:58 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

My netbook hasnt been out into the world yet. The firewall we're using right now is in the router we're using. My boyfriend is the one who set up our latest router, and he's security paranoid, so he set it up with as much security as he could do for us. My dad is just as paranoid about internet security, probably more-so, so I think my dad is thrilled that I have a computer knowledgable boyfriend.

I'm going to look into the links to the Comodo internet suite, I think it was in the list of top ten antivirus programs that my dad was reading about the other day. I didnt read the article, mostly because my dad was reading it to me...I think it was mentioned tho.

I'm just glad that I dumped Norton years ago, because it causes so many problems.

I just discovered that my dad had put Norton on the iMac he handed-down to me last year, this might explain a few things, but no matter how hard I try, I keep finding Norton stuff on the iMac...I guess I'll be making a trip to the Genius Bar for that computer very soon. (the Mac has been acting funky ever since I added 3 more gb's of memory to it, I'm blaming the Norton crap that I cant seem to get rid of)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (11-11-2009)