View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 06:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

HI SDLevitt,

I wanted to wish you luck tomorrow with your daughter at the pain clinic. First I want to apologize if I seemed a little harsh the other day. I never meant to come across that way. My daughter has been going through a lot lately...and sometimes it takes it toll on you when you don't know how to help them. So I completely understand your questioning her as to whether the pain is real or not. My daughter is going through Ketamine Infusions this week and it is difficult. I am happy that your daughter was diagnosed early and she has such a great chance to go into remission very early and very young. Get a second opinion and a third if it will help you to understand how to cope with this disease. Again, I am praying for you and your daughter. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions regarding pediatric care for RSD. My love to you and your family.

Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdlevitt View Post
We go on Thursday to the children pain Center here in Atlanta. We are seing a Claudia (cant remember her last name) . I am still trying to figure out why I would need to see a rheumatologist, since my pediatrician mentioned one. I would think a child Neuro might be better. We still have PT today.
SandyS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (11-13-2009), fmichael (11-11-2009), jenno (11-11-2009), loretta (11-13-2009), Sandel (11-12-2009)