View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 09:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

OOOHH Annie, It is beyond pathetic. It makes me so sick to think of a doctor abusing a patient like that!!!!
Because of the way our system is here in New York, most doctors dread, and I do mean dread a complaint against them, as it's our Law that it Must be thoroughly investigated. Usually by an out-sider.
When they are aware of a patients willingness to issue a formal complaint,our hospitals will go way out of the way to rectify a situation. And by law, they have to let you know the out-come of the investigation. In my area, they take this very seriously.
I'm so sorry you had to meet up with such a horrifying figure!!!! Too awful for Words!!
Bless your heart, it's a wonder you ever stepped into another doctors office!
That would have been hard, very hard.
I once was treated very roughly by a doctor during an epidural, it caused me from that day forward, Never Again Would I allow some doctor I had any kind of miss-givings about touch me. Even if it's a little tiny voice that send up an antenna, I don't care, i won't put myself in any situation where I might be further damaged.
Afterwards, when I complained, all I heard was, "oh I know, he's terrible that way" Well, why in the world wasn't something done about him. Anyways, he's retired now, but I will never forget it. I can't help but wonder how many patients out there were hurt by him. Same with the doctor who mistreated you, how many victims?

Love ya
Love Lizzie
Maxwell'sMom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote