View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 09:50 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhiannonsMoon View Post
Welcome Broken Friend to a very non exclusive club! I can't tell you how many obsessions I have because to me they aren't a problem...only for others. Checking the stove cos it's gas, checking the doors are locked, when making a coffee it is 3 spoons of everything and stirred 33 times or I have to throw it out and start again...(or if I spill any of the spoons I have to start again too :whacko: I know...

We moved interstate some months ago and are renting for a while...since we've been here I have paid an extra 6 weeks rent over and above the normal "In advance period". I have been through my rental deposits 33 times every day checking them off and reconciling them with my bank accounts to make sure I haven't missed a week anywhere and that we are paid well in advance.

I think I need a pill for this...but I don't know if there is one or if I could manage to take only one considering my penchants for 3's and 33's...could be dangerous! LOL!

Maybe you just have a really cool calculator you like to use, nothing wrong with that! That'd be my excuse and I would adhere to that religiously...

Well dear new Broken Friend, as long as it balances in the end...it's all good

((((hugs))))
Rhiannon
I know what you mean RhiannonsMoon. Luvox has helped me with my OCD. That 3,or 33 problem must be very aggrivating. I hope that you can get a treatment that can help you with this. BF