View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 12:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Whispering to you

Bluedahlia, I hear you. I know that some people have suffered greatly because of Mirapex. As this doctor said in the video, the sensible thing to do is to reduce the dosage, or try something else completely, when you go crazy because of the brain altering chemicals you’ve been pouring into your brain. Side effects, tell me about it. The latest version of levodopa is advertised as reducing vomiting by 50 percent. So at least we’ve got that going for us.

There are billions of dollars in lawsuits against the 2 companies that make that Mirapex stuff.

But even that is depressing.. The lawyers go from disease to disease. They are hot on Parkinson’s right now, and I get phone calls to testify. The lawyers keep from 50 percent to 80 percent of the money if they win the case. The rest, they divide up among the Parkinson’s spokesmen, or victims, as they want to be called. If the case goes badly, the lawyers don’t charge you any legal fees. So you can’t lose. One guy picked up $8,000,000 because he was taking mirapex and went gambling. And so the stampede is on. I have been contacted by 4 law firms. With my website and all, don’t you think I should get a bonus to testify on their behalf? That last guy was a nobody. He got 8M. With me, they started out wanting to split the cash 50-50, but I would be a star witness and very quotable. Don’t you think I should hold out for least $20,000,000?

So with billions of dollars at stake, proof about Mirapex, for or against, is worth Big Bucks. And so we get the usual charade. No need to actually involve Parkies. This is “evidence-based medicine”. Your actual life is no evidence.

All of a sudden, the % of Parkies becoming hypersexual or gambling has gone from zero to 3% to 8%, to 10% to 13% and now it is 20%, which they say is an underestimate. That’s 300,000 Parkies. Where are they? In your local PD group, how many fly to Vegas? AH, but your testimony is not valid. You have the disease

And when Anuket disagreed about the science of it, their first instinct was to delete. She has PD. They do not. They tell her to whisper.
It’s no way to run a railroad.
They are not talking about the disease that we have; they have invented one for us. And so our real disease gets neglected.
Bob Dawson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dakotaddog1217 (01-26-2010)