View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 12:24 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I've taken lorazepam before. I hate taking it full strength tho. (makes me feel really weird sometimes)

I bought a pill splitter and use that to break the lorazepam up so that I can just take a small amount. (my Rx is .5mg...I think...or is it 5mg? probably the 5mg) I had some anxiety over the summer, just before I had a really bad double vision episode that lasted about a month. I dont know what triggered the anxiety, if it was because my body sensed I was about to have an exacerbation, or if it was from some other reason.

The lorazepam helped, and I didnt take it every day, just when I felt the overwhelming anxiety hit. I didnt seem to have any problem with it's addictive properties. I think I still have about 9 pills left out of my 20 pill Rx. I didnt take any of it at full strength except for one night when I just could not relax and ended up taking one whole pill just so I could sleep.

I did take it during the day a few times, but never at full strength. I used my splitter to break it in half, and then broke the halves in half, took 1/4 of the pill instead of the whole thing.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote