Thread: Flu shots
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 02:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat 110 View Post
Hey Megatrends,

Welcome to the group! I'm sorry but I'm not too familiar with Pernicious Anemia, but I believe a few people here have it and may post. Do you have MG as well? I'm glad you were able to find some good info online. Have you called your doctor to see what he/she thinks you should do? Thanks for posting all the great info. Hope to hear from you more.

Hugs,
Pat
I snooped around the internet and found some answers for me.

I had used the search feature here and just went into this thread without realizing it was for MG sufferers. No I do not have MG but have read around here to see what it is.

I found that if I get the H1N1 flu my intestinal disease that is causing my Pernicious Anemia could get worse which hopefully it wouldn't. It has been dormant for me for about a year which is nice.

That leaves me with feeling like I have one disease instead of 2 to deal with.

I am not taking any immune system suppressants so i should be okay if I get struck with it besides the intestinal thing I just described. If my intestines were flared up i would be so this stuff is still good to know about for future reference.

Thanks for the helpful response .... even though i was lost and should have posted my response elsewhere.
megatrends is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Pat 110 (11-13-2009)