View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 01:57 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Lizzie, Please don't take offense! I think it was crystal clear what you were saying. No one, especially not me, would ever think poorly of you. There are people who want to think they have MG because it would mean an answer to why they are sick. But then there are those of us - like me - who were diagnosed with MG (because it was so damn obvious) but did run into a situation where doctors were not very nice.

I have had doctors I've known for over two decades. Most of my doctors are amazing. Nurses too. But there are those out there, just like in high school, who act more like gossiping girls or bullies than grownups.

It's bad enough to be sick, truly sick. Having a doctor who doesn't respect a patient enough to treat them well is reprehensible. Or who doesn't respect themselves enough.

I know there are lots of reasons, including legal ones, why doctors don't diagnose. What is their reason in my case . . . when I've met all their guidelines and algorithms but they still treat me like dung (which is a rhetorical question)? There's no reason good enough. For Rach either.

Please don't be upset by each of us being honest, Lizzie. We love you.

Annie
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote