Thread: why Me..!
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 08:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default it's not you John

John,
I can recall thinking the same thing as you, not too long ago. What got me out of the doldrums was learning that this happens quite frequently. I'm not quite sure what injury you have specifically, but I presume it is a serious injury may be related to the brain or spinal cord.

Life may seem very tough to you right now, but I promise you it gets better. I would never tell someone did that if it were not true. Our brains to heal. Granted, depending upon the severity of the injury, it takes time-sometimes a long time-but either way, we do get better.

I'll be happy to link you up with a support class you can go to like I do. In my town, there is Goodwill that offers a class for folks with brain injuries. Now, like I said I'm not quite sure of your injury, but I am sure that whatever injury you have there are supportive classes that exist for it.

I'm not talking about a supportive group that meets one time per month. That won't help you at all - well, maybe it will help for that one day but it sure as hell won't help much day after day. What I am talking about are classes that exist to help those of us who are newly handicapped.

If you would like some information, please feel free to e-mail me and I'll be happy to help you find the best outlet for you. I always want to help my fellow handicap man. let me know how I can be of help to you. First thing, tell me what state you live in because I live in Florida and if you live in the same state I do, it would be that much easier. But if not, don't worry!

Just use Nero talk to send me an e-mail and we'll take it from there.

Best of luck to you my friend & hang in there!

Joe
Joe M is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (03-09-2010), tamiloo (03-10-2010)