View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 10:09 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Nikko, you sound so happy. I am so excited to hear what you are doing now. You so deserve to laugh and play!

bizi, I wondered were you had run off to. Love you and care about you. I am sorry that the manic monster caught you by your cute little toes. Massive hugs.

Mari, I still haven't found a solution to the tired and must sleep syndrome. Pdoc put me on Provigil. eweewwwwe. Got all kinds of jittery and anxious and then when it wore off I was even more tired than before. And then when I dropped it I went into a full blown (quiet and controlled) monsterous rage. Really bad choice for me. sigh. I think exercise and diet is a better choice.

FibroWendy. Oh yeah. Hear ya big time. Hubby is trying to help so take him with a grain of salt. They're so cute when they try to nurture. Trying to believe that I had bipolar disorder was a tough one to put my brain around. It just didn't seem to be possible. But it is. And the meds help.

So call it a cumquat for all I need to know as long as I have a way to combat it.

For some reason the fibro dx was harder for me to accept than the BP dx. I just refused to believe it for years until my little doc put her hand on my shoulder and said this is fibro. Do what you have to do to learn to live with it and find ways to put it in it's place, but you need to accept it.

Oh boy. That was a tough day.

My little Con has gallbladder surgery Monday. I am hoping and trying to believe that this is going to fix his pain. Please!! Poor little guy.

Work sux. Not cool. Won't get into it, but it set me into a self-depreciating depression from Hades. It's starting to fade, but I still feel worthless and stupid. Bletch.

I am working on not taking things too personal. Not there yet, but working on it.

Hubby is a hero. He has been so gentle and sweet since the wreck. He flipped out about the pain meds, but he saw how hard it was with out them so he let up a bit. It's getting better, but it's still with me. I think it has set off a fibro flare, because as much as I hurt before, this has been unbearable. It has been a testiment to me that no matter how bad one may think a situation is, it can always get worse.

Believe or not, that little pessimistic statement is what I need to stay positive. It all could have been so much worse. I am lucky or touched by angels to even still be alive.

If I tell people about the accident they respond "That was you on the news? You made it out of that? How are you doing? You look so good."

I guess it was pretty bad. I am so fortunate.