View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 12:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Leggs maybe BGB is right. You might have HAD a stone in the kidney and it passed. Sometimes when it passes (more painful for men) it scratches the bladder on it's way out.

I passed a few small ones years ago, I heard the cha-chink hit the china bowl a few times. My doctor put me on anti-b's to prevent the scratched bladder from getting infected.

That causes pain, and the blood in the urine could be from the stone passing out of the bladder. As for the glucose in the urine, I don't know anything about that unless your sugar is high.

I was trying to think of what else it could be. I guess the meds will help, limit your salt and drink lots of water.

Salt follows water out the bladder. People drink less fluids when they retain, and that only concentrates the urine more. If you received different orders from the doctor or Neuro than ignore my thoughts on this. Take some yogurt, it has potassium and puts back the GOOD bacteria the anti-b's kill off. JMO

I hope it clears up soon and you feel better.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote