Thread: Is this MG??
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 04:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default MG Symptoms

Hi Annie,

Thanks for the good info! I've kept up with all of my testing info and went to pull some of the tests run...yes, I've had the Acetylcholine (Binding Ab and Blocking Ab) and both are negative. My neuro did tell me that MG will not always show in a blood test.

On my double vision, it's the same as what you described. When I close one eye, it goes away. It's very frustrating, especially trying to drive at night, so I've tended to close eye when I do have to go out.

I haven't done a gaze test, I don't think; however, the neuro did have me look to the sides and up and down, but nothing for any long period of time. How long would someone have to gaze upwards to tell a difference? My left lid, the one I'm having trouble with, does droop...but I've had that for so long now that I never considered that to be a symptom..hmmm....

I really appreciate the information and am reading all kinds of things concerning MG here. It's very helpful and if you can think of anything else I can look out for, let me know...thx, Annie!!!
Kris2958 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote