View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 10:08 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have been trying to go to a pain clinic for over a month now. I call and leave a message and after I finally get to talk to someone and have my records faxed over from my neuro, the clinic will call back and say they can't help me. That is why my first post asked for a pain doc in my area, no one wants to deal with TN. I never have a problem at the ER, since I seldom go there for pain relief, I usually just suffer through until I go into remission. I am tired of suffering, because I am not the only one to do so, my family suffers, also. My children are 16 and 20 now and they have had to deal with this for 10 years. I know it has had an effect on my daughter, because I couldn't be there for alot of her activities, conferences, broken promises because I was in too much pain, or hadn't had much sleep for a week to take her to something.
All I want is just a chance to go to a pain doc, talk to them and see if they will help me, not just reject me out of hand. I know alot of people go to the ER and pain docs just for drugs, but my disorder is well documented for at least the last 7 or so years. Thanks for the hug.
lovetosing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote