View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 10:14 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default No or low b12 So Sick

Hello and thank you all in advance for any help anyone can give. I have been sick for about two years and no one can seem to figure out why. Every time I eat I have diarrhea with in minutes of eating. I have had every test done that you can of they even sent me down to Boston to there big hospitals and still nothing. The only test that came back positive is the lactose intolerant test and at that time I cut all dairy out and still do and still can not eat. I also have low or no vit B12 and have been getting injections once a month and I feel good for four days then back to sick. At times when been tested my B12 is 0 ??? I want the shots every four days ..I feel like that is the only thing that would make me feel better. I have lost so much weight that now I am around 100 lbs and lose a few more every time I see my dr. This has also interfered in my marriage and I just keep getting sicker a weaker. Does any body have any ideas or could tell me why the b12 makes me feel better for about four days ??? Thanks everyone !!!!
nailgurl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote