View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 07:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile I have R.S.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diadams1 View Post
Hello all. My name is Diane Adams I had surgery in December of 09 to restore blood flow to my bottom leg and foot on the left side early december. This surgergy was to be out patient go home the next day. Every time I woke up I was screaming in pain so they just kept knocking me out not knowing what was wrong with me. My husband told them to quit knocking me out so I could talk to him an the kids. They stoped and I kept screaming non stop so they started the morphine and deladid shots. I was in the hospital for a month and a half then was sent to rehab to learn to use a wheel chair and walker. I just got my court date for disability Sept. 22. They gave it to me due to my pain forms my doctors filled out about me going to the hospital for morphine shots all the time. My attorney actually gave me my diagnosis of RSD at that time. my doctors never gave me a diagnosis. I have figured by reading online that I am now in the second stage of this. Has anybody had a nerve stimulator implanted in their back? I am suppose to have one done soon to relieve some of my pain. I pray it helps if the doctors can get rid of half my pain I can control the rest with mind over matter!! Please respond about the nerve stimulator I am worried and excited about this... Diane Adams

I have been suffering from R.S.D. for almost 2 years now. With 35+ nerve blocks and a surgery removing nerves I am now in a much better place. I don't know information on the nerve stimulator but I do know about R.S.D. if you have any questions about what helped me let me know. I know how alone I felt even with family. Doctors and nurses never believed me in the beginning and that was rough so I know what you're going through. Stay strong you WILL get through this awful thing.
TayMackenz16 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (11-17-2009)