View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 07:44 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Pono is still carrying on with pains of neuralgia and lots of other health issues. I talk with her every 2 weeks or so on the phone. Her plate is more then full right now but she is holding in there the best she can.

Mistis Has very SLOW connection on her comp right now but I sometimes find her on f.b. as far as I know she is tryin to get past some issues and a devorice on top of her health issues .

Moi and Moss are probly reading here now and then but they have decided to spend ,give any extra time to their 2 little ones they are raising. God Bless all of them. Oh how we all miss them both.

Yappa monkey curious hummm she is probly flying around trying to make all the ends meet, I have NOT heard from her in a good bit of time but I think of her and have her and her family in my prayers !

The rest I really do not know that well and some i do not know at all. sorry
So for all the missing ones . . . we are thinking of you we miss you and send healing hugs and prayers for protection strength and courage.
Many blessings on EVERYONE!
PEACE
BMW

well now ya got me Blue...
Coolangel, Jaded ,Gmasue....
we do need to remember that the winter and the holidays are the hardest time of year for many and so it makes it harder to come post when others are into the spirit of good cheer, who have family to spend it with it is a hard time for many ...

It was so kind of you to ask about the ones not posting. You are a sweet heart Blue.
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (11-16-2009), barbo (11-16-2009), BlueMajo (11-16-2009), Koala77 (11-16-2009), mistiis (11-26-2009), tamiloo (11-26-2009)