View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 10:12 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Laureen,

Yesterday I had a really good day and feel like I've turned a corner in my recovery (at 5-1/2 weeks). The sunshine helped! I was still dizzy but it seemed much milder, I delayed taking my Tegretol till after church since sometimes that seems to make it worse. I didn't even take a nap before going to a class in the evening. I began to feel like I was more myself, like there's an end to this.

I'm not sure how today will go (sometimes after a really good day I'm really tired), but I don't have to go anywhere or do anything. I feel quite dizzy right now as I sit and type, but this morning I had to take my once a week osteoporosis medication and then after a half hour, I took my daily thyroid medication. They all can cause dizziness. I'm usually better in the evening or as the day goes on. And when I'm sitting and busy thinking about something, I don't notice it much. Sometimes like today the dizziness feels like sinus pressure. I feel pressure like I have my head in a vise.

Yes, it is easy to get stressed out during the holiday season, isn't it! My husband and I do a lot of musical performances then AND he is having a herna repaired December 2. And there is a family wedding that involves travel on New Year's Eve. But I'm hoping to do as little as possible - just essentials.

It's great that the Neurontin decrease is going well!