Thread: Advice please
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 11:36 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I just want to provide an update for every1. Last Thurs i went and got my Impact scores, and they were low, all in the teens i think? Me, my parents, and the doctor decided to add something back to my life since i have been improving lately and looking better. We decided to choose a subject from school, history, and i would do hour assignments each day for the rest of this week and then see how i feel. Although this past weekend i had a minor setback, i had a lot of congestion in my head, i was blowing my nose, my head felt really weighted, etc. My headache seemed to get a whole lot worse when this congestion came, and although it has gone down mostly, i still have a worse headache then i had before. Does any1 know if this is possible or if its something else that can cause this re-agravation? Also i tried my hoourly assignment, and i found myself struggling massively. I mean compared to wher i was before as an honors student i had a real hard time doing the homework while dealing with the headache and not being able to concentrate. I just want this too end!! Hopefully since Christmas is coming up Santa could get me a new brain!!!!!!

Mark i am defientely not playing any sports till next summer, if i can even play at that point!
JT5493 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote