View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 09:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewizabeth View Post
Welcome to NeuroTalk!

Headaches can be such a pain, I know, because I had them for decades, on and off.

I sometimes had sinus headaches and it sounds like that might be what your problem is.

I had to start taking allergy medicine in the spring and fall to help control those types of headaches.

I also had migraines for years and those were hormone related sometimes and also I'd get them from high blood pressure (which can be a serious condition).

Have you had a full physical aside from the MRI? I had allergy testing that showed my seasonal and environmental allergies.

I also take blood pressure meds to keep that under control.

Keep us posted on your MRI results and try not to worry!

Hi there. Sorry to hear that you have suffered but, I'm glad to hear you know what the problem is and how to control it. Yes. I've had a full physical. You would not believe the testing I've had. Blood work for every disease known to man. Lung testing, Complete cardio work ups, Gastro, well let's just say I've been checked from head to toe. Although, I have never been tested for allergies. I have noticed that I sneeze in the mornings during the cold months and have lot's of post nasal drip. I wonder if that means I might have indoor allergies? If so, I wonder if that can cause daily headaches? This headache I've had is odd. It's starts at like noon and then goes away and comes back. Sort of on and off. Anway, I can speculate all I want.. but I'll drive myself crazy. Thanks for the well wishes.
neuroquestions is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (11-17-2009)