View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 09:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nide44 View Post
Its mixed feelings, & different feelings at different times.
PN keeps you 'on your toes' (pun intended) all the time.
I've had slipping, numbness, ankle buckling,
missing steps cause the feet don't go where I thought they did, etc.
Sure is fun, ain't it?
I don't really know much about it. I didn't know that it could cause the feet not to go where you thought...

I'm also not sure what ankle buckling is.

During this last summer when there was quite a lot of stress I had some pretty intense, sharp, sudden pain in or around my hip, and that made walking difficult because it seemed to make my leg/legs buckle - it made them just sort of give out. So when that kept happening I hurt my ankle and my wrist, but I didn't fall and hit my head again.

Do you notice if it gets a lot better when you rest?

Do you notice if it gets worse when you are exposed to toxins? (I had several years of pretty intense poverty and couldn't get some leaks fixed... It is really hard to actually get things done properly. I'd pay and people would come in... but the problems would remain to enough of an extent that recently I had quite a lot of sodden wall board removed... black with mold. I had that done because I was beginning to lose hair again, which I now associate with exposure to toxins.

I could tell that my leak wasn't just in the shower, or the water wasn't contained by the shower, because the Saltillo tile in my kitchen, which shares a wall with the shower, was getting damp looking, and my air purifiers were needing cleaning in days rather than weeks.

I guess I wonder how much all of us are exposed to, that we sort of ignore, because we are so overwhelmed by just dealing with the most obvious problems... like walking and staying positive...