View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 07:52 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can just wearily leave hugs for the room (and the brooms).

I wonder at the short burst of energy that hit me and allowed me to sweep, clean the litter boxes, wash the floors and do some laundry. Very rare occurrence.

I wonder if Seams has a heart full of love from her granddoody. I know I sure do, even if he has turned into a tantrum-laden little doody. Little stinker, he wore me out this morning. Spent the night with daughter and had our movie night, and I got up with him this morning so mommy and daddy could sleep in.

I wonder, again, if anyone in here is a Leo?????????????

I wonder at how badly Texas and other parts were hit with that ice!!! Yowzer! We had sleet briefly last night, and heavy, big snowflakes for about a half hour today. Our supposed snow comes tomorrow afternoon.

I wonder at how disappointed I was I didn't have my camera this morning when we took granddoody out on the porch to see his first snow. He was totally enthralled as was I when I saw snowflakes sitting on his beautiful long lashes...and kicking myself for not having the camera! dang it!

I wonder if Kell is a long lost sister or cousin or relative of some kind to me. LOL

I wonder if I should take a nice hot bath now and soak before the working spree I went on hits my body.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote