View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 05:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolarExpress View Post
Achh..Where's Marc? He explains this so well. It does make sense. The surgery itself is risky, but finding out if it's a problem just takes a good MRI and someone who knows what they're looking at. It would be good to know how many MSer's have some kind of blockage or narrowing. I think it's a promising line of investigation!
hello. i have rrms dx in 2001. upon being scanned for a problem with my swallowing, 2 cysts showed up on my thyroid. at the bottom of the mri was a note saying:
cardiomegaly and borderline pulmonary vasculature. when i asked the dr about the results, he dismissed the note and told me its nothing, not to worry. this was 3 yrs ago. i have many symptoms that were pushed aside... should i disregard this notation in the scanned results or should i have looked into this further? i should say even before the test was taken, i had been to the e.r. a few times for palpitations and for a resting pulse of 140 or over. waiting for my dr to return to send me for follow-up with scan on neck... somehow, i think the research for ccsvi makes alot of sense and answers alot of the questions i have had over the past few years... anyone else with ms had any scan results noting cardiomegaly (enlarged heart) or pulmonary vasculature? i would appreciate feedback if anyone has. Thanks so much,
MamaGirl
thank you very much for your help...
MamaGirl
MamaGirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (11-20-2009), ewizabeth (11-17-2009), SallyC (11-17-2009)