View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 09:39 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Can a physical injury trigger MS symptoms?

I've been doing a lot of cleaning lately to get ready for a construction project in my bedroom, and I think I either moved one heavy box too many, or I picked up the wrong box the wrong way.

I posted the other day about my hair hurting and a weird pain in my neck and back...well, it's worse this week. My dad thinks I might have torn something up in my neck and shoulder area, because I've got pain and muscle spasms that go from the neck up into the back of my head, and down my shoulder blade.

Where the sharp pain is in the back of my head just above my neck, it's numb, and the numbness goes into my ear and cheek. My dad said that if I tore something, the numbness is probably normal for that kind of injury. (I'm probably going to go see a doctor tomorrow)

I'm just a little worried the numbness is an MS thing. Right now tho, the numbness isnt that bad, it's the pain from the spasms that's driving me mad. Even chewing food makes my neck hurt.

No more box moving for me. (It was just yarn, I didnt think yarn could get that heavy) I'm getting smaller boxes. The 30 and 40 gallon totes get heavy quickly.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote