View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 09:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetic license View Post
same with you, huh? I just had a relapse plus two episodes of disease activity (that I'm not sure would be "relapses" per se). I'd heard so much about LDN but I'm still hanging on to hope that I'd be worse off with out it and the copaxone. I wish I could go to stanford but I have insurance issues, a baby, no job, yadda yadda, plus I'm allergic to nickel, I have to find out if they have non-nickel stents. I am going to email dr. Zamboni and see if there is some hope for me entering a trial with balloon angioplasty.
Poetic license, I am sure the stents would have to be made from Titanium, so that MRI's can be taken during and after the surgery and when needed for MS MRI's.

Stainless steel sometimes has a nickel coating on them, like with injectable needles (syringes), it makes them smooth on the surface so they enter the skin easier. Nickel is in so many things. I am allergic to that too.

I thought that was why the Copaxone was causing me such bad site reactions, from the needles and the "new smaller, easier to use needles that don't have the burrs on them."

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Riverwild (11-20-2009)