View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 11:46 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenntaj View Post
--"you've been tested for everything under the sun", do you have copies of the results of all those tests, and can you share them with us?

Forgive my skepticism, but when people say that, we often find that what they've been tested for is what their doctors can think of, which is often not as extensive as it can be.

That's part of the reason Liza Jane created her neuro testing spreadsheets (with input from many others here) to help people track test results over time, and to suggest tests that docs don't always think of. It's the most comprehensive list of possibilites I know:

www.lizajane.org

Far too many of us have been through what has been termed "comprehensive" testing only to find out it really wasn't that comprehenisve. Of course, we do recognize that there may be time and monetary/insurance considerations in attempting to gothrough even a subset of what's on the spreadsheets, but the fact remains that finding a neuropathy cause is often a long, arduous process of elimination.
I do have copies of all my labs! I always make sure to get a copy of all of my labs and tests/scans!

I'll post them here in a bit as I'm in a hurry. I've had B Vits checked, ANA, Protiens , Rhem Factor, Complete Blood Count, Fasting Glucose, SED Rate, A Blood Panel (Potassium, Iron, Zinc, Uric Acid. etc) TSH, Folate, Immunofixation Urine and Serum, C-Reactive, Infectious Diseases. No Spinal Stenosis or any cause in the spine, muscles normal, depleted reflexes in hands and feet and so on it's a long list
JoshuaY46012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote