View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 01:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thank you Ewizabeth

Thank you so much for your reply. The reason that I asked about a connection between nexium and ms or parkingsons is because my husband has been having symptoms for the past 5 months and our doctor wants to run some tests and also have him see a neurologist. My husband has been taking nexium for about 4 years at 40 mg once a day.Other than the problem with severe heartburn he is a very healthy guy. He has always had a great deal of energy and does'nt really ever get sick. He is only 42 years old but in the last five months we have both noticed that his reactions have slowed and his arms from the elbows to the hands have been kind of stiff and shaky. For example, when he writes his name it requires serious effort because his fingers are stiff. It was never like this before.Our doctor told him to stop taking nexium for the next couple of weeks. Also he will be getting an MRI done as soon as it clears with our insurance. Anyways, if you have any ideas or know someone who has, could you please let me know? I am not too sure how to navigate my way around this site yet, so if you have any tips on that I could really use them. I know that it's not rocket science, but I am not that good with computers yet, so thanks for your help. - mijagirl -
mijagirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (11-19-2009), ewizabeth (11-18-2009)