View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 02:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Montana is one of the states that allows medical marijuana use, I know about ten people that are using it, about half I would say are abusing it. It's not a consideration for me as when I tried it in my youth we didn't agree on any level, especially the part where it wasn't legal.
Here they apply for a card and then meet with an authorized grower that shows them how to "clone" rather than grow from seed, everyone is allowed 6 plants for personnal use. My sister-in-law is using it saying it works for her where opiods don't, I believer her, she weighs about 500lbs and is in very poor health. She showed me the literature last night on the different methods of use so its kind of a user cookbook.
I found research for my newly diagnosed grandson with his tourettes syndrome that marijuana is very helpful with minimum side effects. My daughter is willing to use marinol if his condition warrants it rather than the heavy duty clonipin(sp?)and other brain numbing drugs. I agree with her.
As far as I'm concerned it should be legalized, taxed like cigarettes are and that money would bring us all some tax relief Law enforcement could then focus on the bad boy narcotic sales and abuse that this country struggles with.
jannaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote