View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 08:55 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Legalizing it can't hurt too much?

Any abusers would be zapped for say 'driving under the influence' just as they could/would for any other of the many drugs we take.
Besides, it'd likely be 'taxed' somehow AND regulated somehow for quality controls. That would put a whole bunch of illegal growers [cartel types] outta business [unless THEY have a secret lobby?].
So many of us are prescribed VERY EXPENSIVE drugs for which no one knows the long term ramifications....until we have 'problems'. When it's often too late to reverse a drug or drugs' damages.
That it might happen in my life time? I'd be surprised tho.... Even tho MM in it's essence, has been around for centuries...unlike some new formulations of meds.
It's a hard call, but IF IT HELPS? Give it a try.
I guess the best thing you could do is write your congressmen and senators and encourage the NIH to do further tests [never admitting, of course, that you've used it] I must warn you tho? Many trials restrict any use of such things for several months/years prior to the testing... AND with any trial? YOu mite get the 'dummy' and not the real thing as part of the test. It's a trade off for the long run? Good luck and take care! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote