View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 09:42 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

hi bryanna!
so... 24 hr after the surgery I can say that I\m pretty good! it all went smooth and quick like you said, I wok up thinking they were just starting, and all I heard was: we're done! ahahaha
Anyways, yesterday I was pretty good, they gave me meds for the pain, Tramacet, but no antibiotics, cause they injected some during the surgery, so unless it goes bad I don't need to take anymore.
the doc said when removing the retained tooth they also found a cyst.. .which I know what it is but I'm not quite sure how that formed in that area.
Also they cleansed and stitched the sinus, they advised me not to blow my nose to hard and if I have to sneeze, to let the air out.
right now I have a gauze between my two gums, to stop the bleeding, I gotta say that it went down a lot, I wasn't bleeding much yesterday and almost nothing today, but for my own comfort I'm keeping the gauzes in my mouth, I feel it more secure cause that way I can't touch it with my tongue.
Also they advised me to have ice on the area yesterday and today, cause from tomorrow is when it's gonna be swollen and painful.
but like I said, yesterday and today so far, no pain at all.
I have an appointment next thursday to see how is everything.
Thanks again for your time and words bryanna, you are really helping out people, at least telling us how things are straight... and I appreciate that cause I was really nervous before the surgery.

Take care!
Lauryn.
laurynnn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (11-19-2009)