View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 01:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you, guys!

Thanks, Alice, for asking your friend- I'm almost positive that mine are low. I do take a supplement, but that was only started about 3-months ago...I'm due to see my family doc. anytime, and I will ask him to test my levels...I'm writing it down (I'm forgetful...lol)!

I really love this site-honestly- everyone is so helpful! Thank you, guys.

P.S. I am writing my appreciation post in the 'thanks for the support' thread! lol

Edited to add: Much like the lady from those threads (sammantha), I too was experiencing infectoins like crazy this past year and the year before. It's strange and relieving when you come across a person who is going through the same experience as you, and turns out to have the same, unusual ailments. I mean, I guess it makes sense, but there's so little research on thymoma, and the consequences/symptoms are so variable, that it's like finding a needle in a haystack. She also sorta eludes to digestive issues. I have had intermittent problems with digestion. My gastroenterologist, about a year ago, thought that I was having paralysis of my digestive system, and I think that she was right. I'm experiencing some of the same symptoms again. early fullness after eating very little food, that will spontaneously resolve. Thymoma is a real devil!

Nicky
Nicknerd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote