View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 05:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Frustrated and lost...

I had a meeting for my daughter at the hospital today about placement for a residental treatment and it did not go well. To make a long story short: the hospital wants her to go to a program in one place that has a bed right away. The county wants her to wait 2 months for a program that may fit her better. That means that she will have to come home and be home schooled until late December to early January and wait to be placed. The county cannot give me or the hospitals any legitimate reasons (or excused) as to why the program will not work for her that has a bed available right now. I can put her in this program but then the county has refused to help me pay for it. Do I not have a say in where my daughter goes anymore? I don't remember signing anything giving up my rights as her mother!!! Everything the County has said about this program that they don't want her to go to has been false. We've (the hospital staff & I) have called them and found out the facts. Why am I being lied to???