View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 06:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Another Mestinon Question

I have another question regarding Mestinon. DesertFlower had suggested keeping a journal of times and side effects of Mestinon. I started doing this on Nov. 6 in hopes of finding a dose that works for me. I think I posted before that I take 40 MG of Pred. every other day too. My question is this....is it possible that I can get good results for the muscle weakness with the Pred but still not get much relief on off days with Mestinon only? I have played around wit the dose like my Neuro suggested. I have figured out that I need less Mestinon on days I take the Pred but on my off days it seems like I am having more weakness in my legs and my jaws. I am wondering if it is possible that both is just too much for me. Have any of you all ever experienced this? I am also wondering are any of you only taking immuno supressants and no Mestinon? I am really starting to think that Mestinon is the problem. I've never heard of anyone getting worse on mestinon instead of better...is that even possible? Sorry for the rambling I am just so stumped over the Mestinon!!!!
dog lover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote