View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 06:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Thanks guys for your caring so much. I know i don't come on here that often, i just don't seem to have the energy for much of anything most of the time. I think i need to talk to the doc about depression. I think everyone should get the flu shot, most important the one for h1n1. I have never been so afraid in my life. My breathing numbers should have been in the 90's, but the lowest i went was 74. They had to add more tubing to the oxygen just so that i could get to the bathroom. I couldn't breath at all. I was seeing things and i dreamed about everyone in my family. It was like my life was seeing my life flash before my eyes. I was saying things i didn't know i was saying, strange things it scared my daughter and husband. I saw the doc that admitted me that day and he acted so shocked to see me. I think he thought i wasn't going to make it. Its been a couple of weeks now and i still feel weak. I lost 10 lbs in the 10 days i was in the hospital. It takes a long time to come back from this flu. I hope that none of you have to go trough this. I talked to the pain clinic today and they said that since we have crps we are at risk for this. Because we are in so much pain, we have more stress which makes it hard for our bodies to fight off this kind of thing. I pray that all of you stay healthy and please don't be afraid to get the shot. Its better than getting the h1n1 virus. I can promise you that. You are the most caring people i have ever talked to. Thank you so much.

Love, sue k
sue k is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote