View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 07:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
What supplements did you take, for how long, and at what dose?

Excess fat in the stool, may point to pancreatitis, or gall bladder disease.
Levaquin also alters the liver functions. Did you have liver tests?

Where is the burning? Only in your old injury? Or in other places too?

If this is localized to one area, have iced it, to see if that helps?
When I was having stomach trouble it was hard to take supplements but lately I have been taking ALA 600mg, GLA 1000mg, Fish Oil, 1000mg, multivitiamin by Allone, Bcomplex. Extra C. semi consistanly for a couple of months.

Burning, tingling, numbness came with new condition, I did not have burning with the old shoulder problem 15 years ago. It started in the feet and hands with some on the face. As I said it seemed to be sort of stable and localized to those areas until a couple of weeks ago and now it is almost everywhere at times and deeper and more intense burning than I have ever experienced. Aching in my legs and forearms as well and I have become kindof clumsy which happened some when this first came on but was one of the things that seemed to improve until lately. It is almost like it started all over again but worse and more widespread. I have not tried ice.

They did an MRI on me at mayo and said my pancreas looked normal. I have had liver function test too and they were normal but I think my GP did them. I have a bunch of results from Mayo and U. of M. The fecal fat thing is weird because I have had greasy stool since this began and there has to be a reason for it cause I never had it before. The gastro doctor at mayo said it could have been a false positive but I do not think so. Do you think I should get retested by my local gastro doctor?
homer80 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote