View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 08:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Mad Hate ers!!!!!!

I am SO sorry to hear that you had to go through that. I had a similar experience about 2 weeks ago.
Short history, they thought i had RSD, told me i did, then decided that i didn't. They have still yet to explain the pain, numbness, coldness, and uncoorperativeness of my left leg, which occassionally goes into my right leg. 2 weeks ago i thought i needed a wheelchair b/c i could not walk hardly, and that lasted until about 3 days ago.
Anyway. My PCG sent me to the ER, though i told her not to bother b/c they weren't gonna do anything, but she sent me via ambulance anyway! While there the doc that i saw totally disagreed w/ everyone else and said that my physical neuro exam was fine (but i couldn't really move my legs). She also said that b/c i had balance that it couldn't be neurological, and that b/c it was affecting both legs that it couldn't be spinal!!! After she got back the results from the CT (which showed nothing, and i knew it wouldn't) she told me that i had just pulled a muscle in my back and to go home. A pulled muscle is gonna cause my legs to go numb and become non-responsive to what my brain wants them to do???? Then she told me to follow up with my PCG...who's the one who sent me there to begin with. Life is sometimes so predictable.
Hope that you are feeling better since your trip down to "your-a-drug-seeking-pretender-and-it's-all-in-your-head" hell.
I may not have RSD, but I do know some of what it's like to live with at least one body-part being in constent pain, but i dam sure know what it's like to be looked at you're a faker and a mental case by docs. Take care and may your meds kick in and provide some relief.
P
Penguin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyS (11-19-2009)