View Single Post
Old 01-14-2007, 08:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkymst View Post
Brian,
thanks for the thoughts, I too have serious back problems but mine are lumbar. I'll look into the magnet therapy!! Right now I just need some relief from the neuropathy PAIN - no sleep for days now and I'm exhausted but when I doze the pins & needles are superimposed on top of the freezing cold - never had this before. Nothing I'm doing helps and I'm about to go crazy.
alkymst
The best massage therapy that i have come across works on every muscle in the whole body is " Bowen therapy ", its only a very light massage and you hardly know their doing it to you, but the results after a 45 minute session is fantastic, they work on one area at a time then leave you alone for a few minutes to let that work on that area and so on.
Bowen therapy was created by a guy over here in OZ, called Tom Bowen, but its so popular its now practiced world wide these days, its well worth a thought if you have sore muscels.
I was having troubles with trying to go to sleep and i found that " Valerian " that we can buy in our supermarkets over here, and Magnesium relaxes the muscles, the combination of the two works for me every time.

Last edited by Brian; 01-14-2007 at 09:00 AM.
Brian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote