View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 12:30 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog lover View Post
I have another question regarding Mestinon. DesertFlower had suggested keeping a journal of times and side effects of Mestinon. I started doing this on Nov. 6 in hopes of finding a dose that works for me. I think I posted before that I take 40 MG of Pred. every other day too. My question is this....is it possible that I can get good results for the muscle weakness with the Pred but still not get much relief on off days with Mestinon only? I have played around wit the dose like my Neuro suggested. I have figured out that I need less Mestinon on days I take the Pred but on my off days it seems like I am having more weakness in my legs and my jaws. I am wondering if it is possible that both is just too much for me. Have any of you all ever experienced this? I am also wondering are any of you only taking immuno supressants and no Mestinon? I am really starting to think that Mestinon is the problem. I've never heard of anyone getting worse on mestinon instead of better...is that even possible? Sorry for the rambling I am just so stumped over the Mestinon!!!!
HI Patrick here how far up and down have you tried you can take up to 20 tablets of 60mg per day .
For a variety of problems I have had to settle at the moment at 16 by 60gms per day. massive amount but neuro tested strengh yesterday at near maximum and approved it as my pred has not yet kicked in .
PMCPMC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote