View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 03:53 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMCPMC View Post
HI Patrick here how far up and down have you tried you can take up to 20 tablets of 60mg per day .
For a variety of problems I have had to settle at the moment at 16 by 60gms per day. massive amount but neuro tested strengh yesterday at near maximum and approved it as my pred has not yet kicked in .
WITHOUT PRED TO REDUCE IMMUNE SYSTEM AMOUNT OF MESTINON IS DIRECTLY LINKED TO ACTIVITY LEVEL.
If I shower and dress and do some light house chores then 120 at 7:00am may needed to be suppemented at 7:50am with 120mg more as mestinon sodium ions have been used up by the activity hence so side effects .determined only by weakness feeling in my neck which drops to my chest or I CANNOT LIFT MY ARMS ABOVE MY HEAD.
Don't take it and you put all the surrrounding muscles under pressure in chest ,shoulders back which try to step in and take over from the neck muscles.
Soem of our experts will be able to tell you from the medicine bible what the safe upper limits are per day in mg or gms .
Moving slowly up until overdose signs start as muscle twitch and eye twitch in my case.
I am taking 60mg pred per day which has not kicked in to reduce the antibody occupation of my muscle receptors,according to neuro doctor.
takes four to six weeks from start.
Significant to know mestinon without pred or something to reduce immune system according to neuro doctor will cause long term damage to the receptors as battle rages to occupy the receptors between yoyr immune antibodies and the synthetic sodium ion replacement in mestinon
PMCPMC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote