View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 08:53 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail View Post
My turn for a rant today, didn't want to start a new thread, just to complain, I just need to get a few things of my chest, and I know at least if I do it here you will all understand!!!!! I feel like I'm always complaining to my family, although they say I'm not.

Today I'm feeling sick, just totally blahhh, so my MG in turn is playing up.
Had to go to the Dr (my GP) thismorning, and had to ring my nearly 70yo Mum to ask if she could take me, as I didn't think I would be able to make the drive all on my own!!!! Well this just sucks, me only 37 had to ring my dear old Ma to take me to the Dr. Now don't get me wrong, I love that I can ring her, but its just wrong that I have to!!!!!!!!!!
I hate that my eyes are closing as I'm writing this and all I really want to do is go and lie down. I want to be out doing stuff, working, gardening riding my gorgeous horse, if I sitll had him. I want to be able to live in a house where I can have a dog. And yes I do know all the good things about my life, but at the moment things just suck that I am not the person I once was, and can't do things I want to, I hate that I am now like this!!!!!!! I don't expect replies, as this is just a way for me to get down how Iam feeling, I usually feel sooooo much better once I've voiced it. I hate talking to Mum about this, as she hates seeing her youngest child like this.
Kate
Kate,
Isn't it great to have someplace to rant and people will understand. I soooo know how you feel. My double vision has been so bad this week that I can barely function. Driving is definitely out. Yesterday I had to have my younger sister drive me. I know I should feel lucky that my MG is just ocular, but this really stinks. So far the prednisone has not done its thing. Put a calll in to the neuro yesterday and am waiting for a callback. I don't know how most of you with more severe symptoms deal with it.

I hope you are feeling a little better soon.

Kathy
KathyV is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote