Thread: Worried Sick
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 10:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewoolf View Post
Well the phone rang again and she was very kind in explaining that they now want me to have an angiography to see what is the best way to reach my aneurism so that they can coil it. Its has a neck and is about 7mm at its widest on the artery leading to my left eye. Am hoping they find an extremely good way to get there!!

I felt pretty emotional after the call as had not realised it was so close to my eye - guess I just have to get over it.............

So now they send me the appointment and I guess it will be a few hours in the hospital for the angiography. Does anyone have any info about this?

I'm looking after poorly husband at the moment as he has just had his right knee replaced. He's in a lot of pain but this should lessen. I doubled his painkillers last night - hopefully this was OK. I looked up the dosage on the internet and he is meant to take 150mm a day when the maximum dosage is 400mm. The physio and blood tester arrive this morning so should get some input from them if my Dutch is up to it. I was worried that his ankle looks very black/bruised. Honestly you do feel as though you have been strung up and left out to dry after one of these ops. I'll just shut up now.

Big hugs everyone

If it means anything, my ex (who I am still very close to), hand an aneurysm around 4 years ago. I believe it was more than 7mm and it had erupted while she was working out in her basement. She, of course was in excruciating pain. She was rushed to the hospital. She had three coils placed in her head, and she has completely recovered from the surgery.
The fact that yours is intact, must be somewhat comforting. I wish you the best.
jakatak is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote