View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 11:11 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I do walk all the time, I refuse crutches or aides. I hate them. I cannot do much with the ball of my foot however. Some reason my toe just won't bend, my others do, but not my big toe. I had it in a cast for 8 weeks in the pointed up position and I wonder if thats what caused this. I can move it manually but there is no feeling. It's like it is not a part of my body, it won't listen.

I have been getting nerve blocks ever two weeks, injections in the foot every two weeks (steriods and pain relievers) And now PT.

It took 9 months for them to figure this out, a surgery and a cast (8 weeks) and shots directly in the RSD zone..before they realized they needed to LISTEN to me. It was amazing 7 doctors looking at my blue, swollen, painful hyper to touch foot and none of them knew what it was they never listened to me. I kept telling them my foot was blue, my toe nail was milky, I had these weird hairs growing They could SEE it but slapped casts on and did surgery anyways. I had never heard of RSD before until last month when they said thats what it is.
stardustkid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote