View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 11:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if Alffee stayed up late enough?

I wonder at this lavender-organic amazing face cream I just bought! I put it on before I lie down at night

I wonder if we should all remind ourselves that we are coming into one of the most difficult time of the year for most of us... (not to mention that the whole world has changed dramatically over these last several years!)

I wonder if in saying that it again reminds you that its OK to lurk here.... its OK if you don't feel like hitting the THANKS button (cuz God knows it even takes energy to log on!...) and its certainly OK if you can't drum up the energy to write here...

I wonder how you tell someone that they need more help than they can get from you.... and that the healthy energy they are sapping is draining quickly... and that they have hugely damaging life patterns that need to be looked at with an outside point of view...

I wonder how you tell that person that you love them... and gently walk away...

I wonder at how much weight I have gained over this past few months... and how I've stopped caring if I get out to walk...

I wonder what pattern I've fallen back into... without realizing it....... oh hell, of course I've realized it....

I wonder how to stop that pattern again..
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (11-23-2009), barbo (11-20-2009), Burntmarshmallow (11-23-2009), GmaSue (11-23-2009), Koala77 (11-20-2009), Nik-key (11-23-2009), reyn (11-24-2009), thelonely1 (11-20-2009), ~scrabble (11-22-2009)