View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 03:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

hello bryanna,

so today is the third day, and they told me it's supposed to start swelling and hurting... it does hurt a little bit compared to yesterday and the day before, and I can feel my face and even my ear burning... but it's alright, I thought it would be much worst.
I stopped using the gauze like u said, it doesn't bother me so much anymore, I can feel a couple of steetches in my mouth tho, they said they will disolve.
Also I've been rinsing since yesterday with warm water and salt, and I do it everytime I eat, and in between meals. also when I get up and before I go to bed.
For the wisdom tooth they removed at the bottom, they told me to wash it the 4th or 5th day with warm water and salt or even with a little bit of mouthwash mixed with the warm water, they gave me a syringe for that.
the worst part of all this is the FOOD! I loooooooooove food and I enjoy eating... and all I can eat right now is soups... so that's what is being harder for me right now
everything else seems to be ok, we'll see how everything goes on thursday when I see the doctor.
laurynnn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote