Thread: Out of control
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 05:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by olecyn View Post
HI, i'm usually on the Thoracic Outlet Syndrome forum here.

Personally, my RSD has calmed somewhat with the 60 degree cold here in California. But, crap this Fibromyalgia stuf is full body with the cold. My RSD calms with the cold. Increases with the sun & heat; obviously its the vascular TOS issues. The TOS muscle spasms increases with the cold. Love the cold much better than the heat. Its so messed up. 1 condition loves the cold, 1 condition likes the warm not heat 1 condition doesnt like either.

YES sk8ter it is out of control! Cant sleep nights, the days can be torture with the RLS and with constant constipation from the opiods.
Hi Cyndy,
I live in Arizona and know what you mean about temperature change. The heat is so horrible on me-I hate leaving the house in the summer. The winters are really warm enough to be pretty comfortable. I have fibro also.
I wanted to share with you about my sleep problems. I wasn't sleeping all night till about 5-6 a.m. My Dr. was doing a 200 person study on seroquel. He put me on the study-took me off ambien cr and put me on 300xl mg. I sleep 10 hours a night and it is wonderful. The study for the pharmaceutical company was for fbromyalgia and they found it also helped with sleeping. He is writing the report, which I will send to you when I get a copy of it. He is going to start another study with this drug. I'm so grateful for the sleep-less pain. I'm also on a high anti-oxidant diet-is tossociety.or your e-mail or the organizations e-mail? I don't have tos? What exactly is tos? I know a lot have it. I've had RSD 15 years following surgery-Wasn't diagnosed for 4 years also have fibro.
Take care, your friend, loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote